Larsen Family 2012

Larsen Family 2012

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Joseph Play Pictures

JosephPlay2008


Kole and Trey are in the High School Production of "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat." They are part of the childrens choir. This has been a very big deal especially for Trey. If you are familiar with his personality you know that he is extremely shy. I have been holding my breath at each performance waiting for a major show stopping meltdown. We are down to the last day and it hasn't happened yet. This is a good thing. I think part of this success has come from Kole being such a great big brother and making sure Trey is by his side the whole show, and the other part is due to the fact that the lights make it hard to see how many people are watching. I wish he had a little bit of a clue that there is an audience since it may have prevented one night where he had at least a 3 minute long nose picking session on stage. It was a moment where it was all I could do to sit in my seat and watch. Luckily for him he never has had the thought to eat his boogs. Oh well. Life goes on. You can click on the picture above to view more photos.

2 comments:

The Allred Family said...

That is so fun! They look so cute. I can't believe how big they are now and that are in a play. i have never thought of letting Hallie and Maggie do that, but they would love it! I wish you guys were here! We miss you.
Katie

Kimberli said...

The Larsen boys are actors... way to go! Wish we could have seen it..

I can relate with the "nose picking" thing. That is a constant battle around our house...for Lucy and for George. J/K :)