Larsen Family 2012

Larsen Family 2012

Sunday, November 2, 2008

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!?!

I know it has been awhile since my first post. Maybe it is fear of the unknown blog world, however, after 4 months here is post #2. This post will consist of many random pictures. I will probably do that for awhile as I play "catch up" for those of you who I don't have day to day contact with. Oh and another thing, my camara broke so most of my pics will be from my phone camara, not the greatest clarity. Be patient...it takes John months sometimes to research any electronics we end up purchasing.


Isn't Drew cute!!



Me and my baby!!


This is Drew a few days ago at Trey's pre-school Halloween party. All the footage of our halloween this year is on the video camara, we'll get it on here soon,..., I mean, someday.




It never, well, almost never snows in La Verkin and when it did, the boys had a blast. This is last year but the pics are cute.





My new job!! Well, as most of you know, I finally completed school and I am officially a Registered Nurse! Thank you to my family and good friends who helped with the boys while I accomplished this life goal. I am now working at Mesa View Regional Hospital in Mesquite Nevada. It is about a 50 minute drive but hey, no kids, radio up....it's not too bad.








We had some time before catching a flight home, so we decided to take the boys to the top of the conference center. It was our first time up there. It was beautiful and the boys had a good time. Trey is a little camara shy....








Kole and Trey on their first day of school..

2 comments:

Marc and Megan said...

I'm glad to see you've updated, Brooke! I love seeing the photos of your cute family... it's crazy how long it's been since we've seen each other. We'll have to see about changing that!

Kelly said...

beautiful kids, Brooke! Yeah for updating... :)